Monday, March 06, 2006

Awww... I'm growing up!

Those are the dishcloths I have finished for Tammy as of tonight. Aren't they beeeeeautiful? Obviously there are some granny cloths, two Baby Fern Cloths, and one Fir Cone Cloth (can't remember where I got the pattern from, sorry, but I can try to find it). I hope the colours are good for her, she said sage green and copper... I think that's pretty darn close.

AND --

It's my first finished socky! The REAL reason that I had to post at 11:30 PM. She is not without mistakes (i.e. being completely too tight around my foot), but I love her and soon enough she will have a nearly identical sister. I'm so proud of me!

P.S. Those ballet classes sure paid off for something!

7 Comments:

At 3/06/2006 11:38 PM, Blogger Tavox said...

excellent site... very beautiful woman
Blog

 
At 3/06/2006 11:54 PM, Blogger Lynda said...

Very cool sock!!! love the happy colors!

 
At 3/07/2006 6:39 AM, Blogger K. said...

Yay, a happy sock! This is good news! I like all the dishcloths, very very nice! As for the Clap, don't worry about it, it's simple and not hard to do at all. Plus it's super nice to look at and wear!

Take care!

 
At 3/07/2006 7:31 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Ya hoo - a completed sock - how exciting!!!!!! She looks just beautiful. Maybe you can loosen her up a bit with blocking? She looks like a pretty good fit though. Your clothes are so pretty too - your friend is going to be thrilled.

 
At 3/07/2006 9:30 AM, Blogger Olga said...

Lovely socky....and nice on pointe (or whatever you dancers say)! I'll bet the sock will loosen up with wear...the two pairs I knit have, and one is really *too* loose. So I'll bet this one will end up fitting perfectly.

 
At 3/08/2006 1:12 PM, Blogger candsmom said...

I'm terribly behind on my Bloglines, so I'm so sorry for the late comment. You dishcloths are beautiful! You know I'm loving the sage green. ;-) And woohoo for a finished sock! It's beautiful!! I love the colorway, and like everyone said, I think it'll loosen up with wear and washing. My sock that was previously too tight is now so loose that it's more like a slipper than a sock. Of course, not wearing it EVERY single night to bed might help the situtation, but I love it too much. ;-) So glad to hear that all is well with you... take care, sweetie! :-)

 
At 3/10/2006 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great sock!!!! Love the dishcloths, too. Good luck on the call back. Secret Pal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home