Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Checkin' in

So, I still can't post those pictures... what a DRAG. My play opens tonight, yippee!!! Hence why I've been MIA so much. But, it closes on Sunday, so after that I'll be around like old times.

I got another perfectly wonderful and way too kind Secret Pal package yesterday. Inside was a ton of yarn and other goodies. I am getting spoiled beyond belief by my Pal. There were 3 balls of Crayon in the purple colour, 2 balls of Parade in Gumballs, the Simple Stripes SAMPLER (the whole set people, like just WOW that's all I have to say!), a set of size 1 and 2 Takumi DPNs, and a wonderful simple socks book. And I still have yet to upload a pic of the first package! Argh, Blogger, argh! But, seriously, you gals, my pal has been so wonderful, she is always sending me lovely and encouraging words in the exact times that I need them, I couldn't be luckier. Thanks so much over and over, Secret Pal! (I wish I could upload a pic of my ear to ear smile, let me tell ya.)

My V-day was quiet, but I didn't feel quite as lonely as I thought I might so that was good. I cast on for a -- guess what-- DISHCLOTH! Yes, go figure, ha ha. It seems like that's all I have time to do these days. I've been working on all the other stuff, too, but I have a big audition on Saturday, so I haven't had much time. Oh, knitting, I can't wait to be your true lover again! Whoops, I guess I'm pretty darn goofy today, but it's a good day in Talitha-land. Every day seems to be lately. I guess I'm just a lucky girl. I figure it's really weird that I'm so OK and more than OK, just plain great after going through such a tumultuous time in my life, but I kind of feel like things are starting to fall into place. This gives me a chance to focus on my career and really get good at it. Someday, you all will see my name in lights and then you can tell silly stories about how I'm such a dork. In fact, please do, it'll keep me from getting too big of a head. :)

6 Comments:

At 2/15/2006 5:38 PM, Blogger Lynda said...

Glad your Valentine's Day wasn't too yucky... I thought about you!

Break a leg tonight - I can't wait to say "Hey, it's that famous and fabulous Talitha - I KNOW her!!"

 
At 2/15/2006 8:19 PM, Blogger K. said...

Hey, break a leg for tonight! I totally agree with the concentrating on the career, it's mighty important and who knows, maybe one day I'll get to direct the oh so famous Talitha in one of my plays :-)

Enjoy the post-show party!!!!

 
At 2/16/2006 3:37 AM, Blogger candsmom said...

What a great SP package! Glad to hear that all's well in Talitha-land. ;-) Break a leg tonight and do us knitters proud! Take care! :-)

 
At 2/16/2006 7:43 AM, Blogger Karen said...

I love that you sound so on top of the world!!! You are one awesome and strong girl!! I can't wait to see you in a play (Broadway??) or on the big screen (yes???) some day. I'm not sure where your acting aspirations lay, but I know you will get there!! I'm glad you had a nice Valentine's Day - another sign that you guys did the right thing. And hurrah for your Secret Pal . . . I hope Blogger lets you post pictures soon. Come back next week and tell us all about the play!!

 
At 2/21/2006 9:24 PM, Blogger KnitPastis said...

What a wonderful secret pal you have. I can't wait to see some of your knitting photos! Maybe one day I could be so lucky to have a secret pal..all in good time.Love your site.

 
At 2/23/2006 9:24 PM, Blogger Cerella said...

Helllooooo Talitha! Where are you? I'm missing ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home