Thursday, February 02, 2006

Check, check, one, two, three...

Ok, I totally know I dropped off the face of the planet. I've been sooooooooooooooo busy. I do want to say though that I received my first secret pal box two days ago and have pictures to share should I be able to find the time to upload them when I'm at home. Everything in the box was very lovely and I can't wait to show everyone. The colours came out a little off in the picture, I can tell already, but it was the best I could do seeing as the only times I am at home is when it's quite dark. Plus the lighting in my new room isn't quite as true as at Davin's house. Yes, I said Davin's house, not our house. Yup, we broke up. Reasons being many and varied. We are on really good terms though because we were brave enough to do it before things went sour. Neither one of us have ruled out a reconciliation, but for now I'm just trying to work out old issues that I hadn't dealt with before we got together. I'll be alright, in fact I'm doing rather well since I've been so busy. Anyway, I wanted to let all my bloggie pals know what's been up in my life the last little while. I love you all and have a wonderful day!

9 Comments:

At 2/02/2006 8:48 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Wow, there is a shocker. I don't know what to say. I really really admire you both for taking a step back and dealing with issues instead of plowing ahead and pretending they aren't there. I think it was a very healthy decision and I am so proud of you for making it. You know I'm here if you need a shoulder. Big hugs.

 
At 2/02/2006 8:49 AM, Blogger Lynda said...

Ah Talitha - sorry to hear that, but you're both brave and smart to see things as they are and not make a mistake worse, and time will give you the space you need to see things for what they should be - together or not... I'll keep you in my prayers.

 
At 2/02/2006 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bless your heart! I know that everything will work out for the best and you are both wise to take time to make sure.
I'm glad your box arrived safely!
SP7

 
At 2/02/2006 10:14 AM, Blogger Cerella said...

Talitha, I'm sad that you and Davin broke up! However, everything happens for a reason. And, that which does not kill you will only make you stronger. You are an awesome chick and I know that you will be okay. :) I'm sending positive vibes your way. Take care!

 
At 2/02/2006 10:48 AM, Blogger Olga said...

Oh, honey, I'm so sorry that you're having a rough time. I agree with Karen...it's so courageous of you to deal with things head-on instead of ignoring them. And the fact that you two are on good terms is really one of the best things that could happen. Sending you hugs!

 
At 2/03/2006 1:47 AM, Blogger candsmom said...

I'm so sorry that you're going through such a hard time right now. Like Karen and Olga, I really admire your decision to work through things independently, rather than continuing on in an unhealthy manner. You're a strong lady and I admire your courage. I think that time and space apart from each other will help you to gain good perspective and clarity that will help in any future decisions you make. Still, I know it can't be easy right now, and I wish you didn't have to go through all the hurt and heartache. Thanks so much for sharing with us...we all love you and wish you only the best. Big hugs to you, sweetie and take care.

 
At 2/03/2006 6:45 AM, Blogger K. said...

I'm really sorry that you're going through something so difficult...You're a strong person just for knowing that you have to solve some things on your own. Lots of hugs and take time to take care of you!

 
At 2/06/2006 4:02 PM, Blogger keohinani said...

wow, hon, sorry for the late comment!
so much happening over here...it's good you and Davin are on good terms. i hate when there are bitter feelings in a relationship.
i'm hoping for the best for you both, together or not, and much good vibes and supportive thoughts sent your way. take care!

 
At 2/12/2006 12:53 AM, Blogger Michelle D. said...

sorry to hear about you and Davin hopefully you can work on your problems and figure things out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home