Monday, January 16, 2006

Awww... baby fern!

Hi all! I've had so many compliments on the lacy dishcloth that I'm posting the link for anyone who desires to make their own. It is very easy and is my first "real" lace project.

Baby Fern Stitch Dishcloth

I've been busy, busy, busy, but have been plugging away at my WIPs in every spare moment. Nothing finished as of now. I have some stash enhancement to share, but I'll wait until I can upload the picture to show you. My Manos scarf is almost done, get yourselves pumped up!

I have been tagged by the oh so fabulous Lynda from Knit Together... Wonderfully Made for a Meme. Here it is!

Four Jobs You Have Had In Your Life:

1. My first job was at McDonalds, of course! I was soooo good at it and my records were forged to show I was a year older because they hired me and then found out I was too young to be working there ;). They just loved me too much to not have me there!

2. HMV (a very coveted job at a record store)

3. Aldo Shoes (another very coveted job at a high fasion shoe store)

4. Receptionist (currently)

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:

1. Finding Nemo

2. Cinderella (the cartoon)

3. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

4. I can't pick only one more so I'll say uhmmm... Van Wilder??? (Simply to prove I'm not 4 years old)

Four Places You Have Lived:

1. Saskatoon, SK

2. Winnipeg, MB

3. Regina Beach, SK

4. Regina, SK

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch:

1. Big Brother

2. Days of Our Lives (I grew up on it, they're like family!)

3. America's Next Top Model

4. Literally everything else reality TV.

Four Places You Have Been On Vacation:

1. Winnipeg, MB

2. Duck Mountain Provincial Park, SK/MB

3. Lipps Beach (our cabin), SK

4. Minot, ND (Whoopee!!!)

As you can tell, I'm vacation challenged.

Four Websites You Visit Daily:

1. Hotmail

2. People (yes, I'm a gossip monger)

3. All my wonderful Blog pals' blogs!

4. Go Fug Yourself

Four Of Your Favorite Foods:

1. Candy (mainly the sour stuff)

2. Greek (everything that doesn't have flour)

3. Nachos

4. Blackberry flavour mousse yoghurt

Four Places You Would Rather Be Right Now:

1. At school

2. At home

3. Anywhere tropical

4. Shopping mall/LYS

Four Bloggers You Are Tagging:

I hereby tag (unless you've done it already):

1. Cerrella

2. Karen

3. K.

4. Becky

Alrighty, that's all I've got for now, aside from a giant headache. Buh bye!

7 Comments:

At 1/16/2006 3:42 PM, Blogger Lynda said...

Get me - I'm fabulous! Who knew!? Well, I guess us McDonald's alumni have to stick together! (and, how sad is it that after all that, McDonald's fries are still one of my favorite foods!)

 
At 1/16/2006 3:46 PM, Anonymous Nancy said...

Thanks for the link to the Fern pattern. And don't worry about your movie choices not being exactly mature - one that would make my list is "Mary Poppins" with Julie Andrews.

 
At 1/16/2006 3:47 PM, Blogger Karen said...

How funny, I've been already tagged with that meme and was posting my answers and was about to tag you! But when I clicked on you in Bloglines to get your address, I saw you were answering it already. LOL

 
At 1/16/2006 9:26 PM, Blogger Becky said...

I love the dishcloth. There are so many I want to try that I just don't have time for them all.

Guess I better go do that meme now. :)

 
At 1/17/2006 12:45 AM, Blogger candsmom said...

Fun meme! My baby sister worked a couple of summers ago at McDonalds, so I have great respect for everyone who's ever worked there. I also will NEVER eat a chicken nugget again after hearing all her horror stories about them. ;-) And I'm way with you on the reality tv...nothing like watching a bunch of people with lives more screwed up than yours to make you feel better about your own life! ;-) Hope your headache went away...take care and feel better soon! :-)

 
At 1/17/2006 6:49 AM, Blogger Lolly said...

It is fun to learn more about you this way!

 
At 1/27/2006 7:39 PM, Blogger Tactless Wonder said...

Hi, as I filled out my movie choices for the same meme I was tempted to put in "Finding Nemo" and "Cinderella" as I actually did watch them over and over and over and over again just this past week while visiting my mom. She watches my 3-yr old niece, who loves "Sybella" and "Nemo Dora" as she calls them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home