Monday, December 12, 2005

Pho-TOES!!! (aka Jingle Drake)


There's my little baby-waby. I bought him a Christmas "collar" and it has jingle bells on it. He loves it. So now I go around the house singing "Jingle Bells", but singing "Jingle Drake" instead. He was a very good boy today, not only did I not have to fight with him to get him to go into his kennel, he voluntarily did it twice today (even when I didn't need him to!). He will be duly rewarded.

Ok, so here is the promised pic of my neck warmer. It was improvisational knitting inspired by the Neckwarmer on KPixie.


And here's my Charlie Brown tree:




And, finally, the cutest pic ever of Drake getting a piggy back. I mean a Davin back. He always wants to be worn like a fur stole, Davin didn't want to wear fur. Hence the piggy back position.

10 Comments:

At 12/12/2005 6:22 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Your neckwarmer is gorgeous!!! I love the color, and it looks so warm and snuggle, and I especially love the little snowflake (button? pin?) - so festive. Your tree is the cutest little tree, I let out a big "aaawwww" when I saw the picture. Love Davin and his stoel too. Tee hee.

 
At 12/12/2005 6:22 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Uh, I meant "stole" . . . fingers are moving faster than they should. :)

 
At 12/12/2005 10:40 PM, Blogger Becky said...

I really love the neck warmer. I think I will make one of those! Add that to the list. It looks great. I like you tree, too. I finally got mine up. Whew!

 
At 12/13/2005 5:21 AM, Blogger candsmom said...

Your neckwarmer looks great! Such cute pics of all of you, too. :-) And the Charlie Brown tree is the cutest of all. I love that you dressed it to the nines!

 
At 12/13/2005 11:35 AM, Blogger keohinani said...

awww, kill me with the cuteness why don't you? hehe :)

 
At 12/14/2005 8:56 AM, Blogger Lynda said...

I love the neckwarmer - I'm very tempted to make one.... I have the perfect yarn calling me...

Very nice Charlie Brown Christmas tree!

 
At 12/14/2005 5:04 PM, Blogger K. said...

That's a cute lil' puppy and quite the cool neckwarmer..I hope you guys have fun during the holidays, you sure have the kickass tree :-)

 
At 12/15/2005 10:22 PM, Blogger Cerella said...

You have such a cute doggie too!!! I am actually going up to Toronto,Canada next Wednesday. I was asking my husband where Saskatchewan is and he said it is QUITE far from where we are going. He wanted me to ask you if you are a Roughriders fan. :) -Cerella

 
At 12/17/2005 9:50 AM, Anonymous Susan Cannnizzaro said...

Hi,
I love your neckwarmer. I wondered if I might get a copy so as to make it a gift for Christmas. I am willing to pay for it. I don't expect it for free. Thanks Susan

 
At 1/02/2006 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you knit a lot!
I just started a beenie hat(knit 1 row purl 1 row)
I finished 1 scarf and I am working on 1 now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home