Friday, December 23, 2005

The Little Saint Nick

Run, run, reindeeeeer!

Did you notice that the word "Blogger" on the log-in page is wearing a Santa hat? I appreciate the little things like that. ;)

So, I don't really have anything to post, it's been a long and busy week. I mainly just want to say "Thank you" to all the wonderfully compassionate people who have become my blog friends. You all have given me such kind words through a bit of a tough time in my life and I truly do appreciate it very much. Now, onward and upward. Mwah!

Knitting:

Not much to say here. Today I need to finish my sister's Panta, Jill's poncho and her skinny scarf. Definitely doable. Yay for doable goals!!! Hip hip hooray!

I sent off my mom's button hole welted rib scarf without blocking it. I was really too lazy and had my doubts as to whether or not I would even be able to block it much. I knit it with some truly horrid Solo (I think Bernat?) that I got on clearance from WalMart when I first started knitting. I wasn't aware at the time that it's hard to successfully block acrylic. She'll still like it and I'll tell her that she can lay it out flat on a towel and put pins in it and squirt it if she wants it to lay more flat. I'm such a cheater.

Anyway, if I don't get to posting before the big day, Merry Christmas everyone, and thanks for everything!

P.S. As a Knitting Blogger's community we should really declare a Blog Pal day in the new year. We could even set up a seperate blog where people can share stories about extra special blog pals. What do you think?

2 Comments:

At 12/23/2005 12:32 PM, Blogger K. said...

blog pals kick major butt! Congrats on finishing your christmas knitting(I'm sure you'll be done by the time you read this!)

Happy Christmas to you and your sweetie!

 
At 12/24/2005 12:49 AM, Blogger Lynda said...

Merry Christmas blog pal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home