Sunday, November 13, 2005

Well, goal NOT accomplished






So, here we see some additions to my stash i.e. my Russian yarn and shiny mohair. I think that the Russian alpaca wants to be run alongside the mostly fake mohair pictured with it and made into a stole for me. They are both so soft and I know some of the more yarn snobbish people will find this oh so wrong, but soft is soft, dammit! Also pictured is my progress report on the baby afghan which I did NOT finish... argh. I'm getting there though... I figure another 4 inches will be sufficient. It's not a good picture as far as progress reports go, but I was in the middle of a row when the urge to blog overtook me. Notice the little Drake nose in both of the yarn stash pictures? Mhmm... he loves it. The other pic is us on the couch last night watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005). I was asleep and he was trying to fit. Have I mentioned that he's convinced he's a cat? Yeah, he was definitely up on the back of the couch today sleeping. This dog is 21 kgs!

Now a question: I don't know how to spread my pictures out at different spots in my post. I swear I've tried everything. Do I have to go into the Edit HTML option to do it?

3 Comments:

At 11/14/2005 9:04 AM, Blogger Karen said...

I think I may be a bit of a yarn snob . . . however, I say if they look good together and feel good together than who cares!!!! That's what's most important anyway. Drake is so cute. :) Yes, you do need to go into the Edit HTML portion to move the pictures around. You just paste the HTML code for the picture where you want it to go. It's not that hard once you try it once, but feel free to e-mail me if you have questions.

 
At 11/15/2005 2:07 AM, Blogger keohinani said...

cuuuuuuuuuuuuute doggie!!!!!!!! awwwww :)

 
At 11/15/2005 8:38 AM, Blogger Talitha said...

Drake says thanks for the compliments, ladies. He's a ladies man ;). Or a momma's boy... ha ha one of the two. Also, Karen, thanks for all the tips!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home