Thursday, November 03, 2005

Note:

Is it weird that I've made up my own knitting method? Like I knit mostly English, but there are certain things I do that I've discovered through trial and error (my main error being that I wrap the purl stitch the wrong way around) that make everything work and look proper. So if everything is still ok, is it still wrong? I mean I'll feel bad ever teaching anyone cuz they'll have to go through the tribulations I have, but really if it works for me, why should I change? Just a thought.

1 Comments:

At 11/04/2005 5:50 AM, Blogger Karen said...

I was purling all wrong at first too. Actually, I was knitting wrong too (through the back leg instead of the front)!! It make knitting so much harder, I couldn't understand why people liked doing it so much. HA!!!! Feels kind of good when you see the light and realize your mistakes. Makes you proud to know you taught yourself. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home