Friday, November 25, 2005

Helloooooooooo???

Hey all, just wanted to confirm that I am still around I've just been busy and exhausted and knitting. I got news this week that my best friend will be here on the 3rd of December and I am currently on the third stripe of 19 on her Gryffindor scarf. Yipes. Hence why I haven't been blogging because I was on stripe one when I found that out. Not much progress, I know, but I've been otherwise busy as well. It's not that I have to have the Gryffindor scarf all the way finished before she gets here, but she leaves on the 15th and I will be with her quite often which will leave me with no time to work on it while she's here. Also, I still have to finish the baby afghan and send it SOON. Like, as in, this weekend. Must FO. Must. Must. MUST!!! I have pictures I need to post and this is yet another reason why I haven't been blogging in earnest this week. Anyway, I'm incredibly sorry to be so boring, but ummmm ONE MONTH TILL CHRISTMAS. Sorry for the frantic quality of this post. I really am. Ok, I love you, buh bye! (And, yes, I am so far off the deep end I am swimming currently in the Mariana Trench).

3 Comments:

At 11/25/2005 5:24 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Breathe, girl!! Take a deep breath! :) I know, I know, too much to do, no time. Don't worry, I know you can get it done. Your post was not boring. We can wait a bit more for the pictures. Sit and knit and calm your sweet little self down. And have a blast with your best friend when she gets here next week. OH MY GOD, NEXT WEEK IS DECEMBER - NOW I'M FREAKING OUT!!!! ;)

 
At 11/26/2005 12:03 AM, Blogger candsmom said...

As if I weren't freaking out enough about getting all the Christmas gifts knitted- your post sent me over the edge!! LOL. Just kidding. You'll get it all done...one step at a time, one day at a time. I think it's easier to think in each incremental step rather than looking at the whole forest in this Christmas-Countdown scenario. It's easy to get overwhelmed, but I think focusing on just the next row will help you get everything done without losing sanity in the process. :-) And more than anything, enjoy the time you have with your best friend- you can always mail her her gift, but time with her is priceless. You can do it, Talitha!! :-) Take care!

 
At 11/26/2005 4:54 PM, Blogger K. said...

One stitch at a time my friend, it's the only way to go. I'm sure the scarf will be gorgeous and that you'll have tons o' fun hanging out with your friend :) Now I'm off to continue with my Christmas gifts...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home