Sunday, November 06, 2005

Eureka!!!









Well, it ain't gold, but almost as good... my USB cord! Huhzah!!! Ok, so many many pictures to follow. I am the FO princess of the day. Here are my antique pattern baby bib, my first KAL dishcloth (it's a turkey!), my Christmas hanging towel, the beginning of a scarf for ME and the arghness and alrightness of the beginning of Gryffindor scarf. Also, the WIP of Jill's skinny scarf. Wow. Oh and by arghness and alrightness I mean my first try at DPNs. A bit unruly. More written info on pics to follow.


1 Comments:

At 11/07/2005 5:40 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Whoopie for USB cords!!!! I love a post with tons of pictures. Everything is great - my favorite is the Turkey Dishcloth. :) Keep on going with those DPN's - I'm working on my first project (a sock) with them too and I swear they to get easier as time goes by. Just takes some practice, but you'll have it down in no time!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home