Thursday, November 10, 2005

A couple things...

Ok, so first of all I need to commit to something and that is that over this long weekend I will finish the baby afghan if it kills me. I absolutely will. This thing needs to be done before the baby gets here which is supposed to be December 15th but Lizzy is huuuuuuuuuge from what I hear so it really could be anytime. Do they ever TRULY know? Plus it needs time to get from here (Saskatchewan) to Nova Scotia which could be like a good couple weeks who knows. I think the standard is 7-10 working days. So really it needs to get sent off like now. Ok, I'm starting to sound bossy and grumpy to myself, but I'm not, I swear, self.

Second, I need suggestions on a good knitting mag to ask for a subscription to for Christmas. I like Creative Knitting so I think I'll ask for that, but I'm just wondering if there is something out there that I might enjoy and I just don't know about yet. I like the type of stuff that's in Knitty and SnB Nation is chock full of projects I need to knit. Any suggestions are welcome.

P.S. I will post some photos in my next post I swear. I know, I hate boring non-pictured posts too. But, I just don't have my camera when I'm at work and that's when I do most of my posting. Excuses, excuses....

1 Comments:

At 11/10/2005 9:06 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Well, for hip Knitty - like patterns, I like knit.1. I think they do offer subscriptions now. Then there is also Interweave Knits, which everyone raves about. I'm still a fairly new knitter, and don't have any subscriptions yet, but those are the two I'm putting on my Christmas list!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home