Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Another thing finished... sort of

So, last night I finished another project. Well it's not finished yet as I still have to put the fringe on. It sure gave me an appreciation for how long the Harry Potter scarf I'm making will be. Anyway, the thing I'm almost finished is a poncho in Moonlight Mohair. It's very nice I think Davin's sister will very much enjoy it. Anyway, so I'm knitting my friend a Gryffindor scarf for Christmas. I even ordered a patch with the crest on it... oh yes, I am that hardcore. So the poncho was 45 inches long knit on huge needles and the Harry Potter scarf is supposed to be over 70 inches long knit on small needles :s. I'm a bit scared but it'll be easy so oh well. If I don't finish it before Christmas there's always her birthday, anniversary, hell, next Christmas if need be. Hopefully it won't be that bad, ha ha. I think it will soon be time to start another project, but I think it will just be a repeat of one I've already done, just in a different colour. I don't have a pic up here yet of what I'm talking about because I haven't blocked it yet, but it's a welted rib buttonhole scarf. Very nice and easy and good for a take along project. Yes, I think I will. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home